[WLANware] Idea for GSoC project

Andreas Bräu ab at andi95.de
Thu Mar 17 15:53:13 CET 2016

Hi Kirill,

your idea sounds interesting so far. Your biggest challenge will be to
find a mentor willing to do this project, too. You could propose your
idea to openwrt developers on their list as well. And time is running :-)

On the other hand you could look on our ideas page if there's an idea
working for you.

Best regards,

Andi