[WLANware] [GSoC] Project: Responsive and extendable web 2.0 user interface for Netmon-SC - Introduction

Kasun Gunasekara kasun32 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 14 22:35:58 CET 2016

Hi all,

I am Kasun, a 4th year undergraduate at Informatics Institute of Technology
(IIT) - Sri Lanka studying Software Engineering.

While going through GSoC project ideas page of Freifunk I came across an
idea which caught my sudden interest "Responsive and extendable web 2.0
user interface for Netmon-SC". I would like to get involved in this project
and continue to work with Freifunk for GSoC 2016.

I have a basic idea about what needs to be done and I believe I have enough
knowledge to achieve project's goal. Also I am very happy to learn and
apply any new technology that is needed to drive this project to success.

I will create a project proposal along with a milestone plan and will
submit it before the deadline. For that please provide me with additional
details to continue further with this project.

For some experience of mine,

   1. I've been contributing to WSO2 API Manager [1] and you can see my
   contribution history on GitHub [2].
   2. I worked with Saros [3] for GSoC 2015 and successfully completed my
   project titled "Features for Saros for IntelliJ IDEA" [4].

Cheers.
Kasun

[1] http://wso2.com/api-management/
[2]