[WLANware] Google Summer of Code

Clemens John clemens.john at floh1111.de
Sun Mar 13 09:23:16 CET 2016

Hi Tarek,

I really appreciate your application! As we have already discussed I would be
happy to be your mentor for this project.

Therefore please submit your application on the official google summer of code
website as soon as the official application starts (March 14 - 25, 2016). If you
need any help writing the application please send me a short note. We can get
in touch on March 24th. Till then I'll be busy doing exams.

Best wishes
Clemens