[WLANware] Hi I'm new to this mailing list

mukund tripathi mukcool at gmail.com
Wed Mar 21 16:00:14 CET 2012

Hi ,

i am interested in the project 'Link layer FEC/ARQ/Fragmentation
module' for  freifunk .

I am aware of the protocols related to implement multi hop scenario ,
though i am not familiar with 'the fragmentation from batman-adv could
be moved to this link layer module' part .
Could you help me if it is feasible to leave that part out or should i
get familiar with B.A.T.M.A.N. for the development purpose .

Also  , could you please tell me the environment i will be working
with for the project as i am familiar with network programming in java
and protocol designing in tcl/tk ?

-Mukund