[WLANware] Hi I'm new to this mailing list

ZioPRoTo (Saverio Proto) zioproto at gmail.com
Tue Mar 20 17:27:02 CET 2012

Hello,

Freifunk is a wireless community. A group of people ! It is not a software ! :)

Please read the English web site
http://wiki.freifunk.net/Kategorie:English

If you have an idea feel free to share your idea in the Wiki
http://wiki.freifunk.net/Ideas

Write also on the wiki that you are the author of the Idea and you are
looking for a mentor for this project.

You want to develop something similar to AirDrop for the GNU/Linux
desktop environment ? KDE, Gnome ?

regards

Saverio Proto