[WLANware] Hi I'm new to this mailing list

Lolitha Ratnayake lolitha88 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 20 16:15:50 CET 2012

Hey everyone,
I'm Lolitha Ratnayake. I'm willing to be a GSoC participant under your
project. This is my first time in GSoC.
I'm currently studing wireless communications for my graduate program. I'm
studing about wireless mobility adhoc network. I'm really interested to
make a software similar to apple AirDrop but with more features. Please
tell me how can I be a participant under your project. I also have a small
question. Since I don't know German, I used google translator to translate
your website. Tell me what is freifunk. Is it a library or a collection of
libraries and platforms? Is it an application or collection of
applications? Thank you!
Your faithfully,
--
*Lolitha Ratnayake
Department of Statistics and Computer Science