[WLANware] gsoc 2012

Mario Behling mb at mariobehling.de
Mon Mar 19 11:15:43 CET 2012

Hello Mukund,

thank you for your interest. For specific expectations please refer to
the Students Check List on our wiki.

There are many ideas on the idea page, but we are also specifically
looking for mesh network related ideas of students. So, please feel
free to add your own ideas to our ideas page.

* Idea Page: http://wiki.freifunk.net/Ideas

* Student Check List: http://wiki.freifunk.net/Student_Check_List

* Freifunk GSoC Page
http://www.google-melange.com/gsoc/org/show/google/gsoc2012/freifunk