[WLANware] gsoc 2012

mukund tripathi mukcool at gmail.com
Mon Mar 19 00:40:22 CET 2012

Hi ,
I was interested in working on some of the projects for upcoming
Google Summer of Code 2012. I wanted to know if it was possible to
share more details like expectations from the project, the
deliverables etc beforehand with me. This is so that I can prepare
myself better before actually applying for the project. I am familiar
with computer networks and am currently pursuing an advanced course in
sensor networks . Programming skills are also apt per the requirement
.

-Mukund