[WLANware] WLANware Digest, Vol 66, Issue 1

Mitar mmitar at gmail.com
Mon Apr 2 00:46:10 CEST 2012

Hi!

I think MeshApp idea is different to what you are proposing. The main
difference is that I believe things should be done in layers: first a
layer of connecting devices together in a mesh-like manner. This is
the idea of MeshApp. And after that user application could be
developed on top of it. I do not think doing special applications each
doing its own meshing is a good approach.

Do you know:

http://www.servalproject.org/

Mitar