[WLANware] WLANware Digest, Vol 66, Issue 1

Lolitha Ratnayake lolitha88 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 1 20:46:31 CEST 2012

Dear Sir/Madam,
I'm really interested on working on a project like this. I already
developed something like MeshApp for my graduate program and still not
complete yet. I would love to work on that. I already posted an idea that
uses MeshApp like interface to share files on this
page.<http://wiki.freifunk.net/Ideas>I already applied under it for
freifunk. This
is my proposal.<http://www.google-melange.com/gsoc/proposal/review/google/gsoc2012/lolitha/1>Can
anyone please be a mentor for it? I'm also hoping to develop much more
congestion avoiding technique for transferring. Still working on that
reading papers. What else I should do to be in MeshApp project? Thank you.

> And of course you can propose also something completely yours.
>
> This is a great chance to learn more about open source, contribute to
> it and also earn something along the way!
>

> Mitar

> http://dev.wlan-si.net/wiki/GSoC/Ideas

Yours faithfully,
--
*Lolitha Ratnayake
Department of Statistics and Computer Science