[WLANware] SNMP plugin for OSLR - GSoC 2011

ambarisha b b.ambarisha at gmail.com
Sun Mar 20 20:25:59 CET 2011

Hi,
I have some progress to report.I have studied the olsrd-plugin-howto
document clearly and the case study of the sample Power status
plugin.Now I have clearer idea of how to integrate a plugin to
olsrd.But I can see that the SNMP plugin is going to be considerably
more complex.Are there any specific concerns with the plugin? Should I
be aware of any pitfalls, while I try to make a draft of the
implementation ?

Thanks
Ambarisha

P.S:I have also studied the core functionality of olsr protocol
documented in RFC 3626 and feel a lot more comfortable with the
protocol now.