[WLANware] SNMP plugin for OSLR - GSoC 2011

ZioPRoTo (Saverio Proto) zioproto at gmail.com
Sun Mar 20 20:31:21 CET 2011

> I have some progress to report.I have studied the olsrd-plugin-howto
> document clearly and the case study of the sample Power status
> plugin.Now I have clearer idea of how to integrate a plugin to
> olsrd.But I can see that the SNMP plugin is going to be considerably
> more complex.Are there any specific concerns with the plugin? Should I
> be aware of any pitfalls, while I try to make a draft of the
> implementation ?

hello,

please give us a couple of days.

now that Freifunk has been accepted we are going to make a big review
of this page:
http://wiki.freifunk.net/Ideas

every project will have a mentor and his contact, so you will be able
to ask directly to the mentor of the project you want to apply for.

Saverio