[WLANware] SNMP plugin for OSLR - GSoC 2011

ambarisha b b.ambarisha at gmail.com
Mon Mar 14 20:54:22 CET 2011

Hi,

Sorry for the late report.I fell sick and couldn't get back.This is
how I employed myself lately:

I brushed up the basics of SNMP from RFC 3411 and 3418 as I like the
SNMP plugin for OSLR idea very much.
I also learned basics and the operation of the Lua language and the
interpreter (because I saw some very interesting ideas where Lua is
very useful)
I got the code of the flasher app linked with GUI Flasher application
idea on the ideas page but I couldn't get the app to run because I
don't run any supported platform(any pointers regarding this would
help)

Any suggestions on how to proceed further would greatly help.If there
are any documents that you recommend for study , please mention them.I
am very eager to get started with work on the project.

Thanks
Ambarisha