[WLANware] Mesh Node Status Monitoring / SNMP DataSource for freimap

Stefano Pilla pillastefano at gmail.com
Wed Apr 7 14:26:14 CEST 2010

Hi,

Il 07/04/10 03.09, dasun chamara ha scritto:
> I would like to know is there any parts of code developed  already and
> about visualization environment of freimap.
You can find freimap source code here [0] [1] or here [2]...
> Can you please give me further clarifications about third fact "The
> task would include to evaluate these available elements for inclusion
> in the *visualization environment of freimap* and implement the actual
> visualization. Other interesting properties of the olsr or *BATMAN
> daemons* might be exported using SNMP for inclusion."
My personal idea is to develop a Datasource for freimap to collect SNMP
data (and store it into Mysql Database). This means, for example, but
not only, have the possibility to draw graphs (like cacti) and export
the data. About BATMAN...you know what BATMAN is? see here [3] and here [4]

You have only two days to submit your proposal...the last day is April
the 9th...

Ciao!

[0] http://wiki.freifunk.net/Freimap
[1] http://code.google.com/p/freimap/
[2] http://relet.net/trac/freimap
[3] http://www.open-mesh.com
[4] http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-wunderlich-openmesh-manet-routing-00

--

Stefano Pilla

pub 2048R/7A14FB6C 2009-10-05 [expires: 2014-10-04]
    Key fingerprint:
    6EB6 E497 B431 C251 A75C
    49D9 0B7B 2E86 7A14 FB6C
Phone: +39 340 37 23 206