[WLANware] Mesh Node Status Monitoring / SNMP DataSource for freimap

Stefano Pilla pillastefano at gmail.com
Wed Apr 7 01:51:27 CEST 2010

Il 06/04/10 07.15, dasun chamara ha scritto:
> Hi,
>
> I'm a student at University of Moratuwa, Sri lanka. I'm interested at
> The project /*Mesh Node Status Monitoring / SNMP DataSource for
> freimap*/  in Gsoc2010, As I interested in these subjects and It
> covers many required areas in my future carrier. These days i'm
> working with the project involves SNMP at my training place. So i hope
> I can do something in these area. Is there any particular link that
> will be helpful to understand more? AlsoI want to get idea about
> difficulity of this project because This is Semi professional .

Hi,

I suggest you to subscribe wlanware mailing list [0] in which you can
find people that can help you about submitting your proposal.
Please also see [1].

You can also find more info about this idea here [2].
If you've already seen it please tell me what you need to know about
this project.

The difficulty and the necessary knowledge depends on your current
knwoledge. :-)
Beginner means that you don't need particular knowledge about the main
argument of the project.
Advanced means that you don't need to know in detail everything about
the main argument of the project.
So....Semi-Professional means that you need to have strong knowledge of
Java, SNMP, Databases and IP Networking.

Rember that you can submit your proposal until April the 9th.

Looking forward to your application proposal,

[1] http://wiki.freifunk.net/Student_Check_List
[2]
http://wiki.freifunk.net/Ideas#Mesh_Node_Status_Monitoring_.2F_SNMP_DataSource_for_freimap

--

Stefano Pilla

pub 2048R/7A14FB6C 2009-10-05 [expires: 2014-10-04]
    Key fingerprint:
    6EB6 E497 B431 C251 A75C
    49D9 0B7B 2E86 7A14 FB6C
Phone: +39 340 37 23 206