[WLANware] HNA4 multiple gateways

Jan Groenewald jan at aims.ac.za
Tue Feb 19 19:11:35 CET 2008

Hi

Apparantly the choices are dyn_gw or policy routing, both
of which in 1.6.25 update hna4 on the fly, announcing that
default route which I don't want announced from oldGW.

But when I delete the default route it can't route at
all, like to the few networks oldGW must offer. My
server is behind it

mesh -- newGW -- newconnection
     -- oldGW -- server -- bridgeToOtherNetwork&GW

so maybe I'll sort it out later (just turn oldGW
default route off, break that for a while on the
mesh) with an extra route from the server:

mesh -- server --newGW
               --oldbridge

and no oldGWnetworks hna4 on the mesh for a little
while. They can take the long route. On the server
these routes will then be static.

regards,
Jan

--