[WLANware] ff-meraki-pack?

Dan Flett conhoolio at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 22 14:38:13 CEST 2007

It depends on the situation and the people who are doing the installing.  I
want to let end-users do the installation.  So I want them to have an easy
as an experience as possible - like just hitting "Upload" in the router's
"firmware upgrade" web interface..

attaching a serial cable - which isn't too hard for most of us but too
difficult for some.  Or you need to monkey around with ip addresses and try
to catch the short Redboot Telnet window to get in via telnet.  not for the
non-hacker.

If you are going to install them yourself, then get a serial cable, and
installing 20 won't be too hard.  But it might be too difficult for an
end-user to install.

Dan