[WLANnews] Fwd: [FNF] Fwd: Wireless Community Network Survey

Moritz Bartl hirschgott at unkonstruktiv.de
Mo Sep 19 12:52:11 CEST 2011

-------- Original-Nachricht --------
Betreff: [FNF] Fwd: Wireless Community Network Survey
Datum: Sun, 18 Sep 2011 22:17:36 +0000
Von: ya knygar <knygar at gmail.com>
An: discuss at freenetworkfoundation.org

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Jonathan Baldwin <jrbaldwin at gmail.com>
Date: Fri, Sep 16, 2011 at 6:27 AM
Subject: Wireless Community Network Survey
To: building-a-distributed-decentralized-internet at googlegroups.com,
discuss at freenetworkfoundation.org, contactsummit at googlegroups.com

As part of my research into designing within the social layer of
wireless mesh / broadband community networks for thesis, I am reaching
out to established communities around the world to survey how
individuals operate within each of these networks. The questionnaire
can be found at:
http://thesis.jrbaldwin.com/poll
If you know of anyone currently in or that has contributed to a
community network in the past, please forward this email to them. I
have embedded translation tools in the page to help in communication –
thank you for your time.
Best,
Jonathan
--