[WLANnews] Wireless Community Survey

Jonathan Baldwin jrbaldwin at gmail.com
Fr Sep 16 14:49:19 CEST 2011

Hello Freifunk,

I had fun collaborating with some members from the Hannover Freifunk at
Chaos Communication Camp. As part of my research into designing tools to
augment social interactions in wireless community/mesh networks,for my
Master's thesis, I am reaching out to communities around the world to survey
how members work within each of these networks. I would love to get feedback
from the Freifunk community.  The questionnaire can be found at:

http://thesis.jrbaldwin.com/poll

If you know of anyone currently in or that has contributed to other
community networks in the past, please forward this email to them. I have
embedded translation tools in the page to help in communication – thank you
for your time.

Jonathan

--
http://www.jrbaldwin.com