[WLANware] Interested In Doing GSoC and contributing

Nges B nges.brian at gmail.com
Mon Mar 6 09:55:15 CET 2017

Hello all,
My name is Njungle Nges Brian and I am a third year Computer Engineering
Student specializing in Software engineering from the Faculty of
Engineering and Technology, University of Buea - Cameroon.
I came across this organization when I was going through the list of
selected organizations for Google summer of code 2017 and felt interested
with your Ideas.
After going through a load of material eg
https://wiki.freifunk.net/Kategorie:GSoC , your Idea list and all what the
organization is about, I completely felt in love with it.
I am not verse with programming networking and I think this is the best
place for me to start because I really have plans to do a lot in that
field.
I have taken a lot of network courses in school, and have read a lot too on
networking that I think will really help me get up fast with this project.
I am a fast learner as well. I program in C, C++, Java PHP just to name a
few and I dont have a problem learning new technologies.
I was selected and I completed my gsoc project  last year with Apache -
mynewt OS. This project is titled "White Box and regression testing On the
Mynewt Os"

For this year's gsoc, I will like to work with you on the project "LibreMesh
based Battle Mesh testbed" I do not fully understand what the project is
all about but hope I will understand the project details soon.
I hope  I am welcomed here, and I will like to ask for where to start.
since I am very new and I promise to  continue as an integral part of this
community even after gsoc to add unto its continues growth.
"A Goal is a Dream with a Plan and a Dateline"
Do On to Others what you will like them to do on to you.'The Golden Rule'
The CEO of ABEBOH
Computer Software Engineering Student
Music DJ . Artiste at Casky Black's Record
Regional Coordinator and CAC Member at Mozilla Campus Club Program.