[WLANware] Attended Sysupgrade weekly report

Paul Spooren spooren at informatik.uni-leipzig.de
Mon Jun 5 15:50:38 CEST 2017

Am 05.06.2017 um 10:58 schrieb Philipp Borgers:
> I don't understand why we need this much (complex) code on the server side.

Dear Phillipp,

As the images have to be build on demand based on the router package
combination a simple image host server (like downloads.lede-project.org)
wouldn't do the job. Is that the complexity you were referring to? If
you can imagine a more simple approach which can result in similar
outcomes, please share your thoughts!

I published the source code on github, feel free to check my current
approach. I'd really like to get some comments and improve the code!

https://github.com/aparcar/gsoc17-attended-sysupgrade

Best,

Paul