[WLANware] Powquty Update

Stefan Venz ikstream86 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 13 21:01:37 CEST 2017

Hi,

This week i got the traffic light system for EN50160 events like power
drop and frequency changes done. During testing, an undiscovered error
in the file read option surfaced, which I discussed with Neez. The
best way to fix this error, would be to rewrite the file read and
separate it from the rest of the data processing to keep the code
clean and readable, so I started to rewrite this part of the code,
which I will finish next week.
In addition I would like to get the email notification system finished.

Best regards
Stefan