[WLANware] port OLSR to Windows with IPv6 support

Buddhika gunathilaka d.buddhikagunathilaka at gmail.com
Sat Mar 17 17:14:25 CET 2012

hi

I'm very interested in "port OLSR to Windows with IPv6 support" topic in
http://wiki.freifunk.net/Ideas. i think i can really support to complete
this project as a gsoc participant. I have good knowledge an experience
with IPv6 by implementing NAT64 and ISATAP and studying routing algorithms
and networking theory. I have done lots of things using C language through
my first semester and i think i am a best developer using C. I have made  a
Network Tank game using XNA4  and i have good experience with sockets. As a
Undergraduate of  University of Moratuwa Department of Computer Science and
Engineering I have good knowledge in TCP/IP.
According to above reasons i think I'm the best person to support this
project.
--

Buddhika Gunathilaka
Department of CSE