[WLANware] gsoc student presentation

Marek Lindner lindner_marek at yahoo.de
Wed Apr 4 09:51:32 CEST 2012

Hi,

> my name is Edo Monticelli, I am a Master's student and I will apply for
> gsoc. I have not been involved in this community before, but networking is
> my research area and I hope I can learn quickly.
>
> I attach my application (not yet submitted), any suggestion is welcome. I
> proposed a project on BATMAN. Unfortunately I don't know very well BATMAN
> code, but I hope this will be the occasion to know it better and to start
> an active participation.

you should submit your application as soon as possible! The deadline is coming
closer and once it passed we won't be able to work this out. Even after
submitting the proposal we can change the project until the very last moment.
You also might want to get in touch with the batman developers in their IRC
channel.

Regards,
Marek