[WLANware] gsoc student application

Malar Kannan malarkannan.p at gmail.com
Wed Apr 4 07:41:33 CEST 2012

Hi,
    I am Malar Kannan and I am a undergraduate student. I am applying for
gsoc 2012.I am an computer networking enthusiast :) and I wish to
contribute to the batman-adv project. I have made a proposal
http://www.google-melange.com/gsoc/proposal/review/google/gsoc2012/malarkannan/1,in
which I am proposing a project to improve batman-adv and porting ccnx
to openwrt. I've been following the batman-adv mailing list for over a
month and have started reading the code of batman-adv/catwoman. I hope my
contribution will be of value to the community.

Regards,
Malar Kannan