[WLANware] SNMP plugin for OSLR - GSoC 2011

ambarisha b b.ambarisha at gmail.com
Wed Mar 30 16:31:51 CEST 2011

Hi,

On Tue, Mar 29, 2011 at 8:16 PM, Mitar <mmitar at gmail.com> wrote:
> There would not be much use of your proposal for our student selection
> if we would work together on it. We want you to work on it so that we
> can evaluate you. ;-)

Wow , I can't believe I never saw it in that light.Last GSoC (I
couldn't participate because I was still underage) I saw many people
requesting their prospective mentor to check their proposal before
submitting it to the organisation.So I thought that was the way.But
you are right ,working individually gives a chance to exhibit my work.

>> 2.Getting the entire backend script ready.
>
> Script?

By script I mean all the modules that make up the backend and not a
continuously running script.

> It would be great imagine this as a generic open-source flashing tools
> for various devices. Not just our routers, but maybe someday also
> mobile phones and so on. Everything OpenWrt might support. Or also
> some other projects (OpenMoko and Android comes to mind).

That really is a worthy goal.

Cheers
Ambarish