[WLANware] [OLSR] GSoC 2011

Gabriela Botea gabriela.botea at gmail.com
Tue Mar 29 18:32:18 CEST 2011

Hello,

I am a 3rd year Computer Science student and I am very interested in your
project about routing socket support in BSD for OLSR, as I am very
passionate about networking and I know very well the TCP/IP protocols and
have coded before using sockets.
I would love to help implement this idea, and I definitely wait for any
suggestions or guide lines for how to do this.
Also, if you consider that this idea is not of your priority right now, I
would also enjoy porting OLSR to Windows with IPv6 support as I am both a
Linux and a Windows user, and have recently started coding under Windows at
my school, and learned I really enjoy it.
I would love to help implement both ideas, but I know that this is a big
proposal only for a summer.
I am looking forward to getting any suggestions in how to apply, or any
useful tips, as this is my first year applying to GSoC, but hopefully, under
a helpful mentoring I would do as much work as needed (maybe even help
develop more than one project).
Thank you.

--
Gabriela Botea

Polytechnic University of Bucharest
Faculty of Automatic Control and Computers