[WLANware] Help with Firmware

Alvaro Garcia alvaro.garcia.1 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 17 04:33:05 CET 2011

Thank you for your help. On monday I will look to the OLSR settings but I
think to remember I didn't find anything. The problem is that in LAN
settings I can fix a range of IP's assigned, but in Wireless settings there
is not any option.

The network we designed has the adresses: 10.151.2.X and when I connect by
wireless I am assigned the 173.... or 192.....

I will have a look and will ask again,

thank you for your attention