[WLANware] Google Summer of Code

Maëlick Claes claesmaelick at gmail.com
Mon Apr 4 23:52:03 CEST 2011

Hi, thanks for you reply. Unfortunately I've been ill last week and so I
haven't been able to get some informations about the subjects. So I think it
will be quite hard to apply for GSoC because I have some work for university
on which I'm late due to the same reasons. So as I'm interested and really
motivated in the subject, I think that I will not apply (at least this year)
but I still plan to work on it this summer. Also I think I will do my master
thesis next year on a subject linked to mesh networks or distributed
systems, so I'll keep ahead with it this summer.

Cordialy,

--
Maëlick Claes