[WLANware] Google Summer of Code

ZioPRoTo (Saverio Proto) zioproto at gmail.com
Mon Apr 4 15:45:39 CEST 2011

> I've seen on the ideas page two proposal that really interest me: one to
> build a distributed small storage for applications like DNS and another one
> to build a P2P file sharing application which fits to the mesh topology. So
> I would like to know what can I do/learn and who should I contact before
> thinking about sending my application.

Hello,

sorry the ideas you pointed out do not have a specific mentor, so
providing extra details is difficult. We are more expecting some input
from the student for that ones.

you might be interested to write a proposal for this idea:
http://wiki.freifunk.net/Ideas#Filesharing_suitable_for_Mesh_Networks

there is mentor contact gioacchino, that can explain you better. It is
a diaspora related project, to have p2p services targeted for mesh
networks.

please keep in mind this friday is the deadline to submit proposals ! :)

Saverio