[WLANware] GSOC

ZioPRoTo (Saverio Proto) zioproto at gmail.com
Sun Apr 3 20:48:14 CEST 2011

hello Cheng Zhenyu,

sorry for the late reply, we appreciated your email.

your background looks good. I think you have enough knowledge to try a
 GSoC with Freifunk.

please review the ideas page, we updated a lot during the last few days:
http://wiki.freifunk.net/Ideas

remember that the Ideas page is just a hint page for students that
want to submit their project idea to freifunk.
you can write a project based on one of our ideas, or you can have
your idea on wireless community networks. In the second case we are
going to provide a mentor based on what you write on your project
application.

you have time until April the 8th to submit your student application with us.

http://www.google-melange.com/document/show/gsoc_program/google/gsoc2011/timeline

to do your student application just register on the google web site
http://www.google-melange.com/

Saverio