[WLANware] Google Summer of Code aspirant : CMS plugin Idea

shreekant bohra skbohra123 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 29 06:46:20 CEST 2010

Hi,

I am Shree Kant Bohra, I am interested in doing Summer of Code project with
Freifunk, since I have experience with joomla framework, I would like to
pick up CMS plugin idea for Internet radio. I am really fascinated by the
organization and the kind of wonderful work it does. Through this project I
would like to get entry into development and later on try many more things.
How to proceed from here on, is it too late for gsoc? Please let me know, I
would like to discuss more about the idea.
Looking forward for a great discussion.

Cheers

--
Shree Kant Bohra