[WLANware] WLANware Nachrichtensammlung, Band 45, Eintrag 10

Marcello Caleffi marcello.caleffi at unina.it
Sun Mar 28 12:07:02 CEST 2010

Dear Jeph,
nice to hear about your interest in Mobile P2P. ATR adopts a hierarchical routing, just like traditional wired IP. However, it deals with node mobility and wireless propagation, so I guess that it need a full re-engineering before it could used in wired networks.
However, please share with us your idea as soon as possible, since the application deadline is in less than two weeks.

Good work,
Marcello