[WLANware] stas and viz bugs in 1.6.37?

Lorenz Schori lorenz.schori at gmx.ch
Sat Mar 27 18:59:47 CET 2010

Hi Jan

Am Sun, 14 Mar 2010 12:15:54 +0200
schrieb Jan Groenewald <jan-qq4jLXY2ecRWaveUIWBRJg at public.gmane.org>:

I haven't read your message until now cause the nntp server thru which
I've been reading this list (the one of FF Weimar) is not really in sync
with the mailinglist.

> (a) self in olsr-viz page; only shows neighbours,
> so none of the links between self and neighbours;
> this is the first place we look at when a new node
> is installed with metric=1 to see all one-hop neighbours,
> sometimes while still positioning the node,

I've fixed that in CVS today. Inject the following line right beyond
the line containing "Table: Links" in /www/cgi-bin-vizdata.html:
s#		#	-	#g

Note that there are no spaces in this line, only tabs!
See the CVS repository if you are unsure about the change:
<http://ff-firmware.cvs.sourceforge.net/viewvc/ff-firmware/ff-devel/freifunk-olsr-viz/work/cgi-bin-vizdata.html?view=log>

> (b) under the  statistics > olsr page, the historical
> OLSR ETX graph for that node is broken, a flat line only;
> this is an important measure and the first place we look when
> a node-owner complains of bad signal, to see the last
> day's ETX fluctations.

Also fixed in CVS with a similar semi-dirty fix. Inject the following
line right beyond the first "sed='1,2d;/..." line:
sed="$sed;s/		/	0	/g"

Again, these are tabs, not spaces.
See the CVS repository if you are unsure about the change: In the CVS
repository you find it here:
<http://ff-firmware.cvs.sourceforge.net/viewvc/ff-firmware/ff-devel/freifunk-statistics/usr/bin/rrd-olsr?view=log>

Cheers
Lorenz