[WLANware] stas and viz bugs in 1.6.37?

Jan Groenewald jan at aims.ac.za
Sun Mar 14 11:15:54 CET 2010

Hi

Re: 1.6.37 does not show correctly:

(a) self in olsr-viz page; only shows neighbours,
so none of the links between self and neighbours;
this is the first place we look at when a new node
is installed with metric=1 to see all one-hop neighbours,
sometimes while still positioning the node,

and

(b) under the  statistics > olsr page, the historical
OLSR ETX graph for that node is broken, a flat line only;
this is an important measure and the first place we look when
a node-owner complains of bad signal, to see the last
day's ETX fluctations.

I now have some time to test if anyone has suggestions on
how to fix these.

regards,
Jan