[WLANware] stas and viz bugs in 1.6.37?

Jan Groenewald jan at aims.ac.za
Sun Jan 24 18:00:01 CET 2010

Hi

I just upgraded 70 nodes from 1.6.36 to 1.6.37.
I have installed stats and viz packages.

On the viz page, I choose neighbours of metric 1,
but the node itself does not show, only the neighbours
and the links between them. Often with a new node this
is the first place we check.

On the olsr graph page, only the LQ shows a graph.
The NLQ is scale 0 to 1 only, and the lines all
seem to show at 1. The numbers in the text below
are not percentages, they are 1.6 to 3, seeming to be ETX values.
The ETX graph shows nothing and all the text shows "nan",
not-a-number, instead of ETX values. OLSR graphs of ETX over
time is the first ting we use to troubleshoot.

Has anyone else experienced this? Any tips?
THe 1.6.36 nodes do not have these problems,
the few that are left.

I don't want to downgrade them all again.
The olsr might be stabler.

regards,
Jan
--