[WLANware] GSoC 2010: Project IP/UDP encapsulation Kernel module

marco bonola marco.bonola at gmail.com
Thu Apr 8 12:52:06 CEST 2010

Hi again Marek,

you are right. I misunderstood your email because I hadn't looked at the
whole code.
Anyway, there are different things that I need to change in your module, and
other things that
will be different, even if equivalent (because I have already started to
code :) ).
Again, thanks for the link, I'm sure it will be usefull.

Marco