[WLANware] [GSoC 2010] About a proposal

L. Aaron Kaplan aaron at lo-res.org
Wed Apr 7 22:21:47 CEST 2010

On Apr 7, 2010, at 7:29 PM, Fabiano Fidêncio wrote:

> Oh!
>
> hehe ok... that is even better then if you already have the hardware.
>
> So, does it sound interesting for you?
>
> Yeap. ;-)
> And somebody have any problem if the GUI is made using EFL (Enlightenment Fundation Libraries)?

Hmmm... let's see . There is also a project for creating a GUI for Android. I guess that will be Java based.

Well - from the OLSR point of view - the less code we have the better.
Less code == less kBytes on small embedded devices
and
Less code == less bugs

So any synergy effects between the Android GUI and an N900 GUI would be great.

But let's see if someone wants to create an Android GUI first.

Best,
A.