[WLANware] GSoC 2010: Project IP/UDP encapsulation Kernel module

marco bonola marco.bonola at gmail.com
Tue Apr 6 15:05:51 CEST 2010

Hi Gustavo,

sorry for the delay but I was abroad with no connection.

>Marco, have you already discussed that project with the linux net
>guys? What did they say? It would be good to have their ack before
>start coding.

Actually, I didn't discuss that with the netdevel guys, but I'm gonna do it
soon.
I will update you as soon as I get some feedbacks from them, and if you
will be still interested in this project, we can (I guess) work together on
that.

Ciao
Marco