[WLANware] WLC_SET_BSSID in adhoc mode on Broadcom

Sven-Ola Tuecke mail2news at commando.de
Sat Nov 8 16:23:20 CET 2008

Hey,

to my knowledge, the situation has not changed. The anit-bssid-split hack is
present in the freifunk-firmware file "wl.o" as well as in the /sbin/wifi
command of this whiterussian variant. Grab it from
http://download.berlin.freifunk.net/ipkg/_kit/freifunk-openwrt-kit-1.6.32-de.tar.gz .

Note, that no WEP/WPA is _not_ supported by these files. "Can I WEP?" ->
/dev/null

// Sven-Ola

"Mitar" <mmitar at gmail.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
news:f63c4b2d0809030657v56108e58t6cabb1bf18bb7787 at mail.gmail.com...
Hi!

Any progress on this? After couple of months and we still do not have
a working solution against BSSID partitioning on newer OpenWrt
firmware. Has there been any progress?

Mitar