[WLANware] OLSR-viz on 1.6.31 showing nodes but not links

Sven-Ola Tuecke mail2news at commando.de
Sat Nov 8 16:18:50 CET 2008

Hey,

yes - this is known (change of olsrd/txtinfo-output format). Repaired in
1.6.32. Where do you got 31 from? Also refer to
http://download.berlin.freifunk.net/ipkg/ChangeLog

// Sven-Ola

"Jan Groenewald" <jan at aims.ac.za> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
news:20080908180707.GT7076 at aims.ac.za...
Hi Freifunkers,

I recently upgraded a 40node mesh to 1.6.31.
On the olsr-viz pages of any node, I see all the nodes, and it
seems to refresh regularly, but no links with ETXes between the
nodes are shown.

On Firefox/Linux, Firefox/Windows, IE/Windows, Firefox/Mac, and Safari/Mac.
Is this a known problem?

regards,
Jan