[WLANware] current state of wrt54gls in a Mesh/

dondavis at reglue.org dondavis at reglue.org
Sun May 18 22:16:43 CEST 2008

>> Is this batmand 3 + fff?
> In the above mentioned cases it is fff and batmand-exp_0.3-alpha from
> http://downloads.open-mesh.net/batman/development/wrt-freifunk/

I'll try batmand-exp 0.3 but I believe I had tried it previously.  When I
try
http://downloads.open-mesh.net/batman/stable/wrt-freifunk/batmand_0.3-rv1057_mipsel-wr-elf-32-lsb-dynamic.ipk
   I lose the connection to the router.  On one I couldn't get a dhcp
lease with my cable plugged in and on the the other router I got a dhcp
lease but then the connection drop.  I see the lights flickering and know
it's working.  If I have two routers with freifunk + batmand 0.3 on I can
see the wlan light blinking in synch.

What I did:
install freifunk set static wlan and lan ip addresses.
install the freifunk-batman package.  (Everything OK.)
ipkg install the new 0.3 batman package from open mesh.  Ok until I start
batmand and then I lose connectivity which is problematic because then I
can't connect to change anything on the router.