[WLANware] Associating with olsr-dhcp from linux

albert homs alberthoms at gmail.com
Sat Mar 22 13:29:52 CET 2008

Maybe is not the same issue. We have two freifunk boxes (one wtr54GL and one
buffalo WHR-g54s) that are configured to give olsr-dhcp. Both units don't
give dhcp to windows laptops (still haven't try with linux). Which is the
correct configuration?
In the buffalo (version 1.6.28) 10.224.3.81/29,255.255.0.0 (although I also
tried with 255.255.255.248 netmask with the same result..)

One thing more, how can I know if somebody had tried to connect (or received
an address)? Is there a kind of log for that?
Thanks