[WLANware] [wsfii-discuss] OLPC - Factfile: XO laptop/Help needed

mahabir at himanchal.org mahabir at himanchal.org
Tue Jul 31 03:16:32 CEST 2007

Hello Jeff;

We need lots of volunteer help to develop open source learning materials
for the school children in Nepal. We need programmers, who can put the
materials that we will develop in Nepali and together. Right now we are
organizing ourselves and I will let you know the kind of help we need from
you.

Please let me know how much time you have and what area you can help. That
will be nice to know at this moment.

Thanks.

Mahabir