[WLANware] WIRELESS CAMEROON

Akeh Colin akehchuyum at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 5 17:28:45 CET 2007

Hi,
      We continued with the testing of wireless using the linksys router .We  got to mile three(that is the name of the area).this time we had an ethernet cable conected to one  linksys router so as to check the speed of the internet connection from  the baptist mission compound to mile three.It was ok .that is the distance should be 2kilometers .
     the first test we send 508 bytes from one linksys to the other and we had 12% packet loss and the time was 99.46ms.from one packet the time goes to 6ms to 448ms.Web interface for the linksys we had link quality of the two linksys of 1.41.Today we tried to go further but we had no more connection.We dont know if it is because we had trees that we could not get connected.
  We build antenna with linksys antenna cable,mode lAC9TNC-EU
 we just cut the cable and put in a cantenna.why we do this is because this is the only antenna cable we have.we would like to build omni-antenna
http://wireless.gumph.org/articles/homemadeomni.html

we will try to do it with this cable Model 1AC9TNC-EU. this is what we have ,if any body has experience with this antenna and cable he should tell us.We dont know how to connect the linksys with another cable because we dont have any conector or if any body has an idea on how we could connect he should tell us
    thanks for understanding