[WLANware] ff-meraki-pack?

Dan Flett conhoolio at hotmail.com
Sat Apr 21 07:19:33 CEST 2007

Hi Sven,

This is a fantastic idea - I would really like to see something like this
for the Meraki.  While it is possible to install OpenWRT on the Meraki, it
is difficult unless you have a Serial cable, and that has it's own problems.
I am thinking that a ff-meraki-pack would solve these problems - the vendor
Meraki firmware allows you SSH access, and it has IPKG installed.

Could you offer some advice on how to go about creating a Meraki pack?
Would you be interested in creating a meraki pack if I sent you a Meraki or
two?

Dan