[WLANware] War: FON & Freifunk --> sidebranch

Gregers Petersen gregers at wireless-ownership.org
Thu Sep 7 12:47:21 CEST 2006

Sven-Ola

It is just, that prior FON announced on the site that they used OpenWrt, and now
they don't seem to announce anything in this regard anymore.
I know that there is still OpenWrt inside the Fonero-box's - I was just
wondering why the public part of this reality seems to have disappered?
Maybe I should just ask on the OpenWrt IRC ...

Chz

--
Gregers Petersen, Anthropologist
gregers at wireless-ownership.org