[WLANware] War: FON & Freifunk --> sidebranch

Gregers Petersen gregers at wireless-ownership.org
Thu Sep 7 11:19:44 CEST 2006

I have been following this discussion with quite a bit of interest (my written
german is quite poor, but I read it without problems).

I got to wonder about a few things in regard to FON - until recently it was
mentioned on the FON-site that the FON-routers used either OpenWrt (Linus) or
DD-WRT (Bill's).
Now I can find no mentioning of this anywhere on the site - would anybody be
able to extrapolate on this (or perhaps lead me to an answer) ?

--
Gregers Petersen, Anthropologist
gregers at wireless-ownership.org
www.wireless-ownership.org