[WLANware] Freifunk Gui to conqueer the world

michel memeteau michel.memeteau at gmail.com
Thu Jun 15 10:54:13 CEST 2006

Hi , I'm from http://wireless-fr.org  France meeting point for free wifi
networks ,

Two things are keeping freifunk from spreading over FON and other commercial
initiative :

   - It miss the port forwarding GUI  (
   https://wiki.funkfeuer.at/index.php?title=Port-Forwarding_unter_FreiFunkis
working on )
   - No integréted GUI to configure Wifidog ( we are working on
   http://forum.wireless-fr.org/viewtopic.php?pid=64#p64 )
   - We need to restart for each changes ( can't we avoid that as in
   Webif ? )
   - I think PPPOE should ne intégrated by default ....

How can we work all together to make this in the next freifunk release or at
least make the ipks together and add them to the main tree ? We want to help
and I want to give a functionnal alternative to those FON guys .....

Cheers all ...

Michel memeteau
sip:17476005010 at proxy01.sipphone.com
0491886375 0624808051