[WLANware] Where can I download wap54gv2.2.06-with-boot_wait-on.trx?

Sven-Ola Tuecke mail2news at commando.de
Mon Dec 4 11:13:23 CET 2006

Albert,

that URL is too old. If you happen to break things, you can switch in
failsafe with the reset switch (backsiede). Start "tcpdump -nAi eth0" on a
PC and listen to the Freifunk-Start-Broadcast stating "Press reset now to
enter failsafe". If (for some reason) this is not possible, a
"Failsafe-Only-Firmware" is here:
http://styx.commando.de/sven-ola/ipkg/_failsafe

Be sure to RTFM (aka Readme.txt)
// Sven-Ola

"Albert Homs i Gall" <alberthoms at gmail.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
news:4571B2DC.5040308 at gmail.com...
I'm trying to flash a wap54g following the freifunk wiki and the link of
this file does not work

Any idea where it is?

Thanks in advance!